Global Shop Solutions
Find out everything you need to know about Global Shop Solutions ERP. Discover Global Shop Solutions ERP functionality, industry fit, customer references, customer reviews, license pricing and implementation with our independent overview.
What is Global Shop Solutions?
Global Shop Solutions Pros & Cons
Let's explore the various pro's & con's and strengths & weaknesses of Global Shop Solutions, provided by current users and independent analysts of the enterprise resource planning (ERP) solution:
Global Shop Solutions Pros
- Deep functionality for small and medium-sized business manufacturers.
- Our clients reported a very positive experience with GSS support teams.
- Transparent all inclusive pricing.
- Highly configurable and customizable for unique businesses and processes.
- High degree of integration between different modules and functions.
Global Shop Solutions Cons
- At ERP Research some of our clients have reported that Global Shop Solutions has a poor user interface.
- Many users complain of a poor and slow reporting and business intelligence experience.
- Updates, as with any ERP system can be challenging.
Global Shop Solutions Pricing
Global Shop Solutions pricing is licensed on a subscription basis which is typically paid annually.
Licensing is dependent on the amount of users, their level or responsibilities within the system, advanced modules and third party extensions you require.
Let us know how many users you need and we'll be in touch to provide a quick, hassle free Global Shop Solutions cost estimate.
Global Shop Solutions ERP Deployment
Global Shop Solutions can be deployed both in the Cloud or as an On-Premise ERP:
Global Shop Solutions Cloud ERP
Global Shop Solutions has two flavours of Cloud ERP deployment:
Fully managed and delivered by Global Shop Solutions
On-Premise Global Shop ERP licensing, managed by Global Shop Solutions.
When we work with fast growing, agile manufacturing companies, Cloud ERP is often the best choice as it can provide lower overheads and more agility, with less maintenance and IT headaches.
Global Shop Solutions On-Premise ERP
Global Shop Solutions can also be purchased as a traditional On-Premise, perpetual license.
In our experience at ERP Research, this can be the best option for companies that already have a well established IT operations team that is capable of performing backups, updates and also a great option for companies that want to maintain tight control over their data. It can also be the cheaper option if you have recently invested in IT hardware.
Global Shop Solutions Modules & Functionality
Global Shop Solutions provides a rich set of functionality through several modules within the software. In this section we'll take an in-depth look at the full list of Global Shop Solutions ERP modules available and provide an overview of the functionality in this Cloud ERP solution.
Financial Management & Accounting
Global Shop Solutions provides all of the standard accounting and financial management modules and functions you would expect from an ERP system including:
- General Ledger (GL)
- Accounts Recievable (AR)
- Accounts Payable (AP)
- Bank Reconcilliation
- ACH Processing
- Budgeting & Planning
- Multicurrency & Exchange Rates
- Aging debtors & creditors analysis
- Cash flow forecasting and modelling
- Inventory Accounting
- Flexible and configurable reporting
- Financial Statement Generation
Global Shop also provides manufacturing specific accounting functions which we have seen our manufacturing clients use to great benefit such as:
- Job costing
- Freight costing
- WIP, COGS, FLOOOM
These functions allow manufacturers to control margins, efficiency at a detailed level.
Global Shop Solutions has rich functionalities for production which cover:
- Quality Control
- Non-conformance tracking
- Engineering approval flows
- Preventative monitoring
- Disposal Management
- Flexible reporting
- Preventative Maintenance
- Machine Maintenance and Scheduling
- Work order cutoff scheduling
- Tool Management
- Calibration Management
- Work Orders
- Maintenance Cost Tracking
- Shop Floor Management
- Time & Attendance Tracking / Timesheets
- Job scheduling
- Sequencing management
- Labor cost balancing and management
- Shop floor control
- Work order management
- Work In Progress (WIP)
- Variance Reporting & Analysis
- Capacity Management & Analysis
- Labor Performance
Global Shop Solutions provides inventory management functionality including:
- Goods receiving
- Multi-bin locations
- Serial Number Tracking
- Bill of materials management
- Material Requirements Planning
- Real time stock and inventory figures
- Shipment tracking
- Shipment quotations
- Label printing
- Real time reporting
- Third party logistics integrations
Purchasing & Procurement
Global Shop Solutions integrates procurement and purchasing with financial management and accounting plus production and inventory in one ERP solution. Within it's inventory module, Global Shop Solutions can deliver:
- Purchase Approvals and Requisitions
- Spend Management and Control
- Reordering rules for raw and direct materials and consumables
- Integration with jobs routing and production scheduling
- Auto-reordering engine and rules
Global Shop Solutions provides customer experience capabilities and functionality such as:
- Customer Relationship Management
- Prospect Management
- Event Management
- Sales Forecasting
- Email Marketing
- Marketing Campaigns
- Oppurtunity Management
- Sales Order Processing
- Mobile Applications for Sales
- Payment Processing Integration
- Integration to Third Party Logistics
- Integration to e-commerce platforms and webshops
- Estimates and quoting
- Scenario planning
- Quote generation
- Profit Margin Analysis
- Sales Order Management
- EDI integration
- Order tracking
- Multiple locations
Human Resources & Payroll
Oil & Gas
Global Shop Solutions provides integrations with various popular business applications and services from CRMs to payroll sofware, 3PLs, banks and more including:
- Ceridian HR
- ConfigureOne CPQ
- ADP HR
- Crystal Reports
- Barclays Bank
- Microsoft PowerBI
Start your Global Shop Solutions ERP evaluation
ERP Requirements Document
Compare and evaluate Oracle NetSuite as well as others ERP solutions with our free ERP requirements document checklist. Use our free template to build your own ERP functional and non-functional requirement.
ERP Vendor Selection Criteria Checklist
Start your ERP evaluation process faster by downloading our ERP Software Vendor Selection Criteria Checklist.
Global Shop Solutions ERP Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
How much does Global Shop Solutions cost?
What is Global Shop Solutions revenue?
Global Shop Solutions reported annual revenue is $53 million.